This course offers an exciting, innovative approach to Advanced Excel training, making studying with us even accessible and adaptable to your needs.
Special offer! Enroll now and get a 30% discount !
Data Modeling allows you to integrate data from multiple tables, effectively building a relational data source inside an Excel. This is the most advanced and demanding feature of Excel.
An Excel dashboard helps managers and business leaders in tracking key KPIs and take a decision based on it. It contains charts/tables/views that are backed by data.
The set of tools and processes that Excel use to gather data, turn it into meaningful information, and then make better decisions.
Automatic and repetitive work with the help of simple & dynamic macro functions to save time and better analysis.
There are 17 modules in this course, below is a breakdown of what each one covers:
- Data calculations, watermarks, converting text to columns fill and flash fill.
- Data consolidation, paste special, working with ranges & name range.
- Hyperlinks and formatting charts.
- Applying functions and formulas.- Relative, Absolute an Mixed Cell References.
- Conditional & advanced conditional formatting.
- Single level sort, Multi level sorting, Custom sorting
- Subtotals and database functions.- Filter and Advanced filter
- Work Automation with macro.
- Data validation, precedent/dependent cells, tracing errors, evaluating formulas.
- Protecting worksheets and workbooks, passwords and file properties.
- Sharing and merging workbooks and grouping and ungrouping data.
- Pivot tables & Pivot charts.
- Data Modeling with Pivot Chart
-IF,Nested IF, IF AND, IF OR, SUM IF, SUM IFS, COUNT IF, COUNTIFS
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP- Scenario manager, Goal seek, Forecasting and data tables.
- INDEX and MATCH, NOW and TODAY and COUNTA, COUNTBLANK
- Using financial, nested and the CONCATENATE functions.
- Create and modify custom workbook elements
V look up vs Nested If
Single V look up formula on full records
V lookup with Index Match using Macro function
Random Numeric Data and its implication.
Random Text Data and its implication.
Automatic Serial & batch Number Generation
Automatic Data Backup
Permanently hiding a Sheet
Auto Data Protection online
Mr. Zain Ul Abideen is experienced Teacher & Trainer of MS Excel & MS Excel Expert with more than 19 years of Experience. He skillfully utilizes hands-on learning and exploratory approach to accomplish educational objectives for teaching MS Excel & MS Excel Expert.
Our certificates are nationally and internationally recognised by individuals and by employers. They demonstrate you have the ‘work-ready’ skills in demand by many organisations. When you’ve completed your Pitman Training course, you’ll take a formal assessment, which leads to a Pass or Distinction grade. You can have complete confidence in our assessment process as all our courses are marked by external examiners to an ISO 9001 quality standard.
Good learning experience with Pitman Training
It was a very good learning experience with Pitman Training Pakistan. Over all course content was very easy to understand and helpful to grasp. I was really impressed by the details mentioned in the Excel Expert book.
(Secretary at Globiz Avenue)
I must say the course helped me a lot
I would recommend everyone who is doing job related to office administration, secretary role, PAs etc. to go through this above mentioned course by Pitman training. It’ll worth it.
Freelancer, iOS Developer
Pull out a few key words for a testimonial title
My professional proficiency is enhanced to the international standards. I would recommend others to do this project management course for their professional advancement.