1. Applicants under the age of 18 years must have the written consent of a parent or guardian in order to enrol.
2. On enrolment an initial payment is payable. The balance is payable prior to commencement of the course.In case of instalments each instalment should be paid five days before month end. Pitman Training Group has all the rights to cancel the course in case of delayed payments.
3. ONCE THE COURSE HAS STARTED, THE WHOLE FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
4. Dishonoured cheques will incur a charge of Rs1000 each and all training will be suspended until payment is then resolved, i.e paid in full.
5. The student will receive their login ID and password after 48 hours completing the registration form and due Fee paid in Full ( Via Cash, Bank Transfer, Online Payment or Credit / Debit Card)
6. Attendance must be regular and booked in advance. Absence without notification will result in the loss of the lesson and in case of prolonged absence; this may result in the cancellation of the whole course. (Not eligible for Students with Online Access ONLY)
7. The length of course has been calculated to allow an average student the time to complete the course; however, this will depend on individual aptitude, as will the degree of proficiency achieved.
8. Courses should be completed in the specified time. If the course is not completed within the time agreed, and if the student wishes to carry on with the course, this is at the discretion of the Centre Manager, and an additional fee will be payable.
9. If a student needs to submit a second attempt test, this must be completed within agreed/specified time of receipt of the not passed first attempt test.
10. In exceptional circumstances, if a student is unable to complete the course(s) at the centre shown, then you may be able to transfer to another Pitman Training centre. ( Not applicable in Pakistan )
11. All students must use the workbooks and materials specified for the course booked.
12. Pitman Training Pakistan will make every effort to ensure the student reaches the required standard. It must be appreciated that regular practice is an integral part of the course.
13. Pitman Training Pakistan does not supply stationery or other resources for home practice. Pitman Training might facilitate at additional costs.
14. Where a student does not pass any of the course validation tests, a charge may be levied to cover the cost of second attempts.
15. A student who wishes to take external examinations (where appropriate) will have to pay the examination fees in advance.
16. External examination fees are non-refundable.
17. Past external examination papers, where available, are provided to students to practice, and may be charged under separate cover.
18. Pitman Training Pakistan is unable to accept responsibility for loss or damage to student’s property.
19. Pitman Training Pakistan reserves the right to dismiss any student who is consistently disruptive or does not attend regularly for lessons.
20. A diploma is only issued when a student passes all subjects contained in the programme. If a student does not meet this specification, individual certificates will be issued for the subjects passed.
21. In case of lost certificate or diploma the student will pay an extra fee for the issuance of duplicate certificate or diploma.
22. Under PK Law smoking is not permitted on or around Pitman Training Pakistan property.
23. Intellectual Property
23.1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by trainers at the Taught Courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of Pitman Training Group and it's franchises, whether adapted, written for or customised for the Client or not.
23.2. You are not authorised to:-
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Pitman Training Group on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
23.3. In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course.
24. Breach by you of this clause 23.2 shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
25. This training centre is operated under franchise from Pitman Training Limited.
1. Pitman Training Group Limited (“PTG” /”us”/ “our”/ “we”) and each of its group companies (Pitman Training/"Pitman Training Network") are the controllers of all personal data and/or sensitive personal data (“personal information”) collected on our website (“Site”) and through direct contact, voluntarily given, by the public, businesses and suppliers.
3. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the personal information that we collect about you in full compliance with the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and subsidiary directives (“the Directives”), as implemented in English law by the Data Protection Act 1998 and will continue to ensure that its policies and practices comply in all respects with any future laws and regulations in relation to your privacy.
4. Your consent and acknowledgement
5. What personal information do we gather from you? We gather personal information such as:
(a) contact names e-mail addresses postal addresses, postcode, telephone numbers (mobile or otherwise) website addresses and any additional comments that you provide voluntarily. For example, when you complete our ‘Contact Us’ and/or ‘Contact Us about Franchising’ links on our Site in order to send us a ‘message’ or otherwise contact us by e-mail requesting information about our services and inviting us to respond to you, you provide us with personal information which we hold and use for the purposes set out in the next section.
(b) personal information submitted to us by our business partners and suppliers as may exist from time to time that are members (including but not limited to our franchisees) of the PTG Network (as defined below) in accordance with the terms of contractual agreements in place from time to time.
Use of your personal information
6. Our main aim in gathering your personal information is to provide you with a customised service.
8. We will only collect record retain store and otherwise process your personal information which is needed to:-
a) fulfil our contractual obligations towards you and our business partners as may exist from time to time within the PTG Network (as defined below); and/or
b) to serve our legitimate business interests such as administration and/or marketing and/or education of members of the PTG Network (as defined below); or to comply with legal requirements; and/or
c) Respond by e-mail to your volunteered e-mailed or otherwise electronically submitted questions enquiries and requirements that you may have; and/or
d) Send you by electronic (where first requested by you only) and/or non-electronic means marketing information and news for example relating or similar to our service offerings or special offers other promotions and offers as requested by you or that we consider may be of interest to you.
9. We may also use aggregate personal information and statistics for the sole purposes of monitoring Pitman Training usage in order to help us develop our services and may provide such aggregate and anonymised personal information to third party data processors (such as our IT consultants).
10. Sharing of personal information
Further, we may seek personal information on your racial or ethnic origins political opinions religious or other beliefs trade-union membership physical or mental health or criminal convictions. When we do collect such personal information it will be limited to personal information which are:
(a) required to be obtained and retained by law;
(b) needed for legal proceedings or to establish exercise or defend legal rights (including protection against fraud);
(c) clearly and strictly necessary to fulfil a contract between you and us.
Save for that stated above we do not transfer share or disclose personal information we have collected from you in connection with our Site activities to third parties outside the PTG Network. If in the future a third party organisation acquires us or substantially all of our assets (whether by merger acquisition reorganisation or otherwise) you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may well be one of the transferred assets.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our Site. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our Site to track the pages you looked at while visiting our Site and therefore to improve our Site and service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate personal information about the areas of our Site which are visited most frequently. This aggregate personal information can be used to enhance the content of our Site and make your use of it easier.
If you wish to remove our cookie you may configure your browser to do so. However, if you do so you acknowledge that you may not be able to use certain features on our Site. To remove cookies from your web browser or to obtain further details on cookies including information on persistent and session cookies please go to:
12. Protection of your personal information
The internet is not a secure medium and we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your personal information as set out below.
We will only provide access to personal information about you to those members of the PTG Network who we consider need such access in order to carry out our contractual obligations to you. We have taken appropriate steps to ensure the security of personal information whether it is stored in computer systems paper files or other storage media. Further our Site and associated databases are protected by certified firewalls and 128 bit encryption SSL in order to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing. The Site uses the latest technology with full backups. Password protection is provided for all registered users of this Site. All outgoing and incoming email is scanned for viruses.
The PTG Network expects the same high standards of security and confidentiality of any processors agents, suppliers or sub-contractors we use to process data for us. We also keep your personal information confidential.
13. Your rights: Accessing, updating and retention of personal information
We will employ effective procedures and safeguards to ensure that the personal information we hold on you are adequate relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were obtained as well as accurate and up-to-date. Where you inform us of any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold we will correct and where appropriate delete incorrect personal information. Retention periods are in place to ensure that personal information are only stored whilst they are required for the purposes in question or to meet administrative legal and regulatory requirements. Where personal information is no longer required we will ensure that they are disposed of in a secure manner. You have the right to see all the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to have access to all or a particular part of your personal information please contact our Data Compliance Officer by e-mail at [email protected]. Such access will be granted in accordance with the requirements of national legislation and subject to any discretionary allowance for us to make a charge payable by you to cover our administration costs incurred in providing you with such personal information. Such payment is to be made on application for access to your personal information and is to be no more than the maximum stipulated by national legislation (if applicable)
The information will be forwarded to you within an appropriate period of time in accordance with national legislation, but in any event no more than forty (40) days from the date of such request for access. Where any discrepancies are discovered following your enquiry we will take immediate steps to validate and where appropriate correct our records to ensure that your personal information are accurate and kept up-to-date.
We will confirm the actions taken in writing to you within an appropriate period of time in accordance with national legislation but in any event no more than 40 days after receiving your request to amend our records. Further, if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us or other members of the PTG Network you can let us know by contacting us by using the methods outlined in Clause 10.
14. Questions or complaints: