This one-day seminar is perfect for anyone who uses the telephone regularly as an important part of their role and needs to develop their telephone communication skills.
The seminar will help you acquire a confident and friendly telephone manner. We will help you develop the skills necessary to deal with awkward situations and the taking and passing on of messages in a professional manner. This will lead to increased work effectiveness through a better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in your job role.
The key areas covered include;
- Improving communication skills
- The importance of voice and attitude
- Learning what to say and what NOT to say
- Developing effective listening skills and questioning techniques
- How to sound confident and helpful
- Understanding the customer needs
- Handling awkward situations and calls
- Taking messages, handing over and re-routing calls
During the seminar, you will be given a workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course.