Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
• Assemble components based on customer requirements
• Install, configure, and maintain PCs, mobile devices, and software for end users
• Understand the basics of networking and security forensics
• Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
• Apply troubleshooting skills
• Provide appropriate customer support
• Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
Our certificates are nationally and internationally recognised by individuals and by employers. They demonstrate you have the 'work-ready' skills in demand by many organisations. When you've completed your Pitman Training course, you'll take a formal assessment, which leads to a Pass or Distinction grade. You can have complete confidence in our assessment process as all our courses are marked by external examiners to an ISO 9001 quality standard.
For further information and pricing please fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.