This course will help you learn the more advanced workings and features of Microsoft Excel 2016. You will look at functions such as macros, pivot tables, functions in formulas and more. You can study the full course or, if you require experience in specific areas, opt to study individual modules that best suit your requirements.
Excel has such wide scope for use, you’ll find it used both personally and professionally by many worldwide.
You will find this online advanced Excel course to be advantageous if you spend a good deal of your time working on Microsoft Excel and want to enhance your abilities and understanding of the programme. It’s also a great follow-on from our Excel 2016 course.
Awarded 18 CPD points upon successful completion
For further information and pricing please fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Or, call the team on 042 - 3583 1157 or call 0331 98 786 11 | 0336 46 786 11.
Microsoft Excel is likely the most commonly used spreadsheet programme across the world. Not only can you create simple spreadsheets to hold your data but advanced Excel courses online also offers a wealth of features and functionality that could make you more efficient and productive.
Our Excel Expert 2016 course follows the same exciting format as the Excel 2016 course in that you can decide to study the full course or, if you already have some experience on Excel, opt to pick and choose individual modules and focus on one specific feature of the programme.
The course is accessible online so you study at a time and place that suits you best. On successful completion of the full course you’ll receive a Pitman Training certificate.
There are 17 modules in this course, below is a breakdown of what each one covers: –
Introduction Module: Welcome and course information
– Data calculations, watermarks, converting text to columns and flash fill.
– Consolidating data, paste special, custom formats and working with ranges.
– Hyperlinks and formatting charts.
– Applying functions in formulas.
– Conditional formatting.
– Sort and filter data, subtotals and database functions.
– Data validation, precedent/dependent cells, tracing errors, evaluating formulas and the watch window.
– Protecting worksheets and workbooks, passwords and file properties.
– Sharing and merging workbooks and grouping and ungrouping data.
– Pivot tables.
– Pivot charts.
– VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, embedding and linking objects.
– Scenario manager and data tables.
– MATCH and INDEX, NOW and TODAY and COUNTA, COUNTBLANK and COUNTIF functions.
– Using financial, nested and the CONCATENATE functions.
– Create and modify custom workbook elements.
This advanced Excel course will help advance your understanding of the 2016 version of this renowned Microsoft Office programme to an expert level.
The course has been designed to provide you with all the knowledge required to gain a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) qualification or take the BCS ECDL Advanced Excel exam.
We’d recommend that you study our Excel 2016 course before, or have equivalent experience before starting this course.
Microsoft Excel is a programme used in a variety of occupations, particularly in finance, accounts and data analysis roles. However, having specific knowledge in Excel is advantageous in any position. Many employers look for people that are confident in using Microsoft Excel, giving you an advantage over other candidates if you do this course.