Medical offices require a lot of admin. Get to grips with the finer workings of Word and you can create professional looking documents and reports quickly and easily.
Great for anyone wanting to work as medical secretaries, ward clerks, medical receptionists, medical summarisers or medical admin assistants and many more roles.
Whether applying for a job or honing your skills to impress employers or colleagues, this short course helps you look the part.
Awarded 8 CPD points upon successful completion
For further information and pricing please fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Or, call the team on 042 - 3511 4271 or call 0331 9878611.
Medical offices require a lot of admin. Getting to grips with the finer workings of Microsoft Word means you can create professional looking documents and reports quickly and easily, saving you hours of wasted time trying to format files that won’t behave.
In this course you’ll look at how to: –
• Create a number of different documents including letters, reports and notices
• Amend existing documents and proofread with the inbuilt tools
• Format text and tables for a more professional looking finish
• Arrange and re-order data in different types of documents and formats
• Use headers and footers for document consistency
• Insert pictures into documents
At the end of this course, you will also then have the opportunity to go on and gain a Level 2 qualification as well as gain a Pitman Training certification.