Microsoft Excel Level 2 is a one-day seminar that will increase your skills in using Excel. Successful completion will enable you to take the Excel Level 3 seminar. It has been created for anyone with a working knowledge of Excel who would like to gain an understanding of the more advanced facilities offered in this area.
It is necessary for you to have either completed Microsoft Excel Level 1 or have the equivalent skills. The seminar covers;
- Working with advanced formulas
- How to create and modify tables
- How to present your data using charts
- Analysing your data using PivotTables
- Working with graphic objects in your spreadsheets
- Customising and enhancing your Excel environment
If you're interested in furthering your Excel abilities, take a look at our Expert level course or the Level 3 seminar.
Don't worry if we're not displaying any upcoming seminar dates/locations below. Simply get in touch with your nearest training centre to discuss any future dates or organise a new group booking.