This one-day seminar is designed for individuals with a basic understanding of Windows who would like to gain a proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, either using 2013 or 2010.
Microsoft Word is a versatile programme with many features and capabilities. This seminar covers key topics such as:
- Microsoft Word basics - creating, editing, printing, saving and closing documents
- Navigating in a document - use find and replace and go to commands
- How to apply, edit and amend character and paragraph formatting
- How to insert and work with tables in your document
- How to work with lists
- Adding images and special characters and symbols to your document
- Editing page appearance - colours, borders, headers and footers
- Using Microsoft Word proofing tools such as spell checker
- How to customise the Microsoft Word interface.
Successful completion will give you a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and you'll be well placed to go on and undertake the Level 2 Microsoft Word seminar.
Even if we don't have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!