This PowerPoint course will give you a detailed working knowledge of PowerPoint 2016. By the end of your course, you will have a thorough knowledge of how to get the best out of this versatile presentation programme.
If you have the desire to be successful in the business world, a working knowledge of PowerPoint 2016 is a must. This PowerPoint course is suitable for those looking for a beginner level introduction to this up-to-date popular presentation software.
Many PAs, EAs, VAs, Office Managers utilise this software in their roles and obviously it’s the perfect course for anyone who wants to create interesting and engaging presentations!
Awarded 24 CPD points upon successful completion
For further information and pricing please fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Or, call the team on 042 - 3511 4271 or call 0334 4433115.
This course will teach you how to create and manage presentations, insert and format shapes and slides, apply transitions, and how to use the new screen recording feature. This course will also help you study and prepare to take the Microsoft’s PowerPoint 77-729 Certification exam. The benefits of doing this course include:
– Section A: Introduction to PowerPoint 2016
– Section B: Create a Presentation
– Section C: Insert and Format Slides
– Section D: Modify Slides, Handouts, and Notes
– Section E: Order and Group Slides
– Section F: Change Presentation Options and Views
– Section G: Configure a Presentation for Print
– Section H: Configure and Present a Slide Show
– Section I: Domain 1 Recap
– Section A: Insert and Format Text
– Section B: Insert and Format Shapes and Text Boxes
– Section C: Insert and Format Images
– Section D: Order and Group Objects
– Section E: Domain 2 Recap
– Section A: Insert and Format Tables
– Section B: Insert and Format Charts
– Section C: Insert and Format SmartArt Graphics
– Section D: Insert and Manage Media
– Section E: Domain 3 Recap
– Section A: Apply Transitions and Animations
– Section B: Animate Slide Content
– Section C: Set Timing for Transitions, Animations
– Section D: Domain 4 Recap
– Section A: Manage Multiple Presentations
– Section B: Finalize Presentations
– Section C: Domain 5 Recap
– Section D: Test-Taking Tips
Our Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 course will guide you step-by-step through this popular presentation software to help you create engaging, attractive presentations.
There are no pre-requisites.
PowerPoint has many uses across a variety of careers. With this skill on your CV you could help to progress your career to PA/EA level where you’ll assist Directors with business presentations.
If you’re keen to work at Managerial level you may be required to present to the Board or other Managers from time to time so the ability to pull together a great presentation will be essential.